Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12 - International Push a Button Day


We all have our limits. Some of us advertise our pet peeves and some of us like to keep them buried. Use this day to learn someone well enough to figure out one their buttons. Learn to their trigger point and then let the fun begin. Don't be malicious about it and make sure to apologize if you get the subject too worked up.

Here are two buttons of mine. I absolutely love it* when someone responds to my blog comment via email. It pleases me very much when a blogger decides to email me back instead of answering me on their blog. Yes, for some reason this really annoys me so now you know. I expect many emails about this. My biggest button is a person with a homophobic mentality. I have absolutely zero patience for that sort of stuff.

So maybe you don't want to be annoying and pester someone. Perhaps you can share your button here. It will set you free. Share your weaknesses is as a good as sharing your strengths.

*sarcasm in use

12 comments:

Fatma said...

I took the idea of answering comments on my blog from you guys : You and Chicky so what are you talking about huh?! Tu veux te battres? lol!

Check your mail! I just made your day! :-)

Fitèna

ChickyBabe said...

Ha! You're the comment King! Le roi des commentaires. I'll push your button, Egan... :P

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

I'd e-mail you, but it's just too easy and cliche.

So I'm going to make you come back here and read this - BWA HA HA HA HA...

egan said...

Fitèna - I got your email. It was very sweet and much appreciated. Thank you very much.

ChickyBabe - do I really have the title Comment King? Not sure this is a title I can live up to. It requires lots of nourishing. But go ahead Chicky and push my button. Maybe I am flirting.

Schrodinger - I'm back to read your comment. I hope you enjoyed your one month blogging anniversary. That's a special occasion.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Egan - was that sarcasm? ;^)

egan said...

Nope, not an ounce of sarcasm.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

then, I am honored.

or double sarcasted...still can't tell. Maybe when we've been reading each other years.

egan said...

Wouldn't that be cute if we met somewhere else in life prior to blogging. Do you like movies about Gladiators?

ChickyBabe said...

Egan - International Flirt Day is over. But we can bring it again...

lost goddess said...

HOW FUN!!!

Fatma said...

lol! Got urs too Egan! Thanks!!!

Fitèna

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Egan-"Do you like movies about Gladiators?" Classic.