Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17 - International Tell them Today Day




Life is so unpredictable. Who can forsee what will happen in the next second. We make plans, for the future and we have no idea we'll be around in this same future we're making plans for. Seize the day and live it like its your last One. You haven't been talking to your family, friends, aunts, uncles. You think you have nothing to talk to them about? You do. Pick that phone or take your car. Whatever, get hold of them and tell them you care. Tell them you love them. Tell them you're there for them. They'll be there for you. Do it. Do not procastinate. Do it today.

5 comments:

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

I got 3 calls today from recent trysts to tell me they have crabs. I think I hate this day. I could have waited to hear that.

egan said...

Fitèna - great suggestion for this day. I have to figure out who to call. I guess there's always my brother or some long lost friend.

Schrodinger - well, do you like seafood?

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

mmm...crabs with butter sauce. Good one.

ChickyBabe said...

Very thoughtful day from you, Fitena. Makes you think about so many people...

Bohemian in Korea said...

Thanks for keeping my days entertaining.