Thursday, April 07, 2011

April 7 - International Take MacGyver to Work Day


Remember that old helium tank in the utility closet for birthdays? MacGyver can create a projectile bomb. What about the leftover cleaning supplies? A smokescreen in the elevator would sure be fun. He comes complete with swiss army knife and duct tape – you just supply the office and hilarity ensues! And really, what’s cooler than having him call you ‘Pete’ all day?

And if nothing else, he can put toner in the copy machine.

MacGyver says: ‘A paperclip can be a wondrous thing. More times than I can remember, one of these has gotten me out of a tight spot’
A mentally staggering quote from an American genius.

Disclaimer: there is only one real MacGyver. He’s busy. Your version may vary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

How come none of you can post responses? Is it only me? I'm embarassed - such a newbie.

Anonymous said...

Schrodinger, other bloggers can comment on this blog. The Name and Website fields do pre-populate with some weird code though. I saw a guy that looked like MacGuyver today and my co-worker's name is Mac. I happen to own a Mac too.