Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 29 - International Watch Movies that Scare You Day


Not everyone likes horror movies, and most of the people who do aren't scared of them. If they were scared, they wouldn't watch! (At least not so much.)

But everyone is scared of or at least has been scared of one movie in their lifetime, and to honor this day, you need to watch a movie that would scare you. It's okay to be scared every once in a while.


For me, that movie was Silence of the Lambs.





Cannibals just FREAK ME OUT!!!! But my brother made me watch it, claiming it was a classic and as a movie lover I needed to see it, even if I was scared. He was right, but the whole movie he kept making that "ftftftftftftft" sound that Hannibal Lecter makes. [SHUDDER] Even now that creeps me out.


Other movies that have scared me:

Stephen King's It


Rear Window (actually, anything by Hitchcock)


The Exorcism of Emily Rose


Miss Congeniality 2 (only because I was scared it wasn't going to end)


So watch a scary movie tonight, one that actually scares you, and leave a comment telling us what movie scares you! We won't laugh at you. (Well, we might.)

Jerrica


2 comments:

Amelia said...

Hello here..."The exorcist" ..... was, but not is, the movie that scared me alot ...simple because I watched it first time in the age of 8 ..... but I will not watch it tonight cause it doesn't to any work on fear now ...
But I will watch "Silent Hill" .... Pretty good film ;-)

jadriana said...

Love that you added Miss Congeniality 2 on your list. I wasn't a fan of the first one. If I had a scary movie to add to this it would be Jeepers Creepers. That had me hiding behind my pillow. :)