Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26-27 - International Take a Nude Picture Day




In honor of the Full Moon, today is International Take a Nude Picture Day.






Well here are some rules or better yet some tips to help out:

1. Be Careful (common sense I hope)
2. Out of Focus a bit may even be better!
3. If the doorbell rings while taking this pic, don't run and open it
4. Immediately delete the picture.

Don't leave it on your cell phone or camera for an enemy er um I mean friend to find and help you show off your talent.

Most of all, don't have toooo much fun.

If none of this appeals to you
In honor of the Full Moon just go moon your mom or better yet your grandma!

Let us know how it went.

5 comments:

Tracy Lynn said...

I took the picture, but then I deleted it.Don't want a world wide mania, now, do we?

Hyperion said...

As the creator of this site, I must insist that all nude pictures be sent to me! (For record-keeping purposes only)

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

ah...too late Hypey! Just deleted it. Next year.

clblogs said...

Sorry I was out of town...

I forgot to email a picture.

Not that you would want one of me. My wife owuldn't let me. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

We still have 3 days before this happens...I wanna take my nudie pics early, will you tell on me? I promise not to enjoy it...and to delete...