Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16 - International Whozewhatzit Day

I find myself often not able to remember the name of a common household object, be it the telephone, the cat, the TV remote, or whatever the name of my spouse is, it slips my mind presently. So, when sentences like "do you know where that thing is, it was on the thing that last time I saw it" causes frustration.

Hence, whozewhatzit day. This is the day where you can actually get away with inserting Whozewhatzit in place of "That Thing" and the other person in the house can not look at you dumbfounded like you have 3 heads.

They actually have to respond with, "I will help you look for the whozewhatzit, dear"

Plus, as an added benefit, think of the fun that can occur with replacing the word whozewhatzit for thing every chance you get. "Hi, is there anywhozewhatzit I can get you?"

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Bless you! I'm always doing that. Now I can, if only for one day.