Sunday, August 07, 2011

August 7 - International Play '80s Games Day



I'd like to recall the joy of playing simplistic video games of the '80s era. (Yeah, I'm dating myself, so what—I'm 34.) 


Some of you might be too young to have played Atari at home or Ms. Pac Man on the boardwalk, but everyone can join me today by stopping by an arcade to play Skee-Ball or the most vintage video game that you can find. 


If you can't get to an arcade, click a few 80s-riffic games online


Come on, feel like a kid again. Play for a few minutes. It will be fun!

3 comments:

Dragon said...

Ms. Pac Man was my favourite.

Matt Saunders said...

If I had the money, I would have spent hours playing Star Wars, or that tank game that used two joysticks. Unfortunately, I couldn't ever beg enough quarters off of my mom to support my addiction.

Biff Spiffy said...

Used to spend ROLLS of quarters at the local Stop-n-Rob on Asteroids. Then Tempest, Galaga, Defender, and Joust.

Mineo's Pizza had one of the only 2 Berserk machines I've ever seen. Loved that game.