Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23 - International Chalkboard Einstein Day


Today we celebrate the life of Einstein, one of the greatest minds of all time, by looking into his long and.....
ehhhh, do that on your own time! Today, we create chalkboard pictures of Einstein with funny quotes! Using the link, you can create as many pictures as you like. Then put them on your website, send them to friends, or just blow them up and frame them as if they are real. Then, when friends come over, try not to laugh as your "blowhard" friend acts like he knew that Einstein said "Scratching my testicles with a cold two liter in hand, rapping to the bitch at the French fry stand." (Actually, it was Insane Clown Posse.) Don't you want to see your friends fall flat on their face? Here are a few of mine:



This one I actually used on my homepage today, as it dovetailed into what I posted. Notice how I make it seem like Al is covering up another word? Hee hee



Classic Simpsons. I was just going to put the equation, but people are dumb, and I like the idea of Al solving the whole thing.




Many people think Billy Joel wrote this....but it was actually Al.




Here I'm being all ironic and shit. Then again, it was Al who invented the bomb. Whoa.......Double Irony!




It is my goal in life to trick one of the presidential candidates to use the term "shocker" in one of their speeches. Maybe at a rally in Kansas....


Let us know what signs you made in the Comments!

2 comments:

Dragon said...

Wash, Rinse, Repeat
Condition, Rinse, Repeat
Wash, Rinse, Repeat
Condition, Rinse, Repeat
Wash, Rinse, Repeat
Condition, Rinse, Repeat

Sparky Duck said...

Free Mike Vick!